At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 74 million registered users and 135,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 198 million meals from going to waste - saving almost 500,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
That is why we are looking for a Sales Team Lead Outbound in charge of Northen Italy based in Milan to help us recruit, grow and develop the sales team and make a market splash fast.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world? 🌍
If so, continue reading.
Our store partnerships are the life-blood of our business - in this role, you will lead the team responsible for acquiring new independent stores at full speed across strategic areas in Italy.
This is a great challenge for a hungry and driven Sales professional willing to recruit, structure, lead and nurture an enthusiastic sales team in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of our mission.
The team is composed of 10 sales specialists and will grow probably even more in the near future.
Your goal will be to maximize sales performance by providing leadership to the independent sales team and developing structures, methods and strategies to support the team as it grows. 🚀
Recruit, develop and build the team: Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies you will ensure the team fulfil their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Lead the Region Team and make the most of these areas, while maintaining a positive, energetic and motivating work environment. You will provide leadership by coaching, inspiring and engaging your team. You will ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned on an individual and team basis and adherence to agreed team KPIs.
Inspire & Empower: Champion a high-performance sales culture within the team to support our mission and business objectives.
Structure and Optimise: Identify key performance drivers and set up the right team structures and processes for exponential growth.
Strategy and market mapping: Analyse the Italian market to identify geographic and segment opportunities for growth and build the plan for optimum results.
Leadership and Management: Your role is to inspire and empower your team : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure your experts have everything they need to run their own area of ownership. You lead with trust and share our values.
You have a solid experience in Team Management and a in-depth knowledge and understanding of food sector
- Mastering both Salesforce and Excel are a must have.
- You thrive given freedom and accountability for results, enjoy setting ambitious goals for your team and over-perform.
- You have developed a sales function in a fast-growing business, continuously searching for better ways of working based on the various sales methodologies
- You believe in preparation and anticipation and have set the bar higher for your previous teams
- You are highly organised and can build structures and processes that meet business needs
- You are commercially highly astute with proven problem-solving and influencing skills and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best constantly.
- You are a make-it-happen person and excited to roll up your sleeves.
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.