Your mission Are you looking for a role where you are not just having influence on our software but where you can also have a positive impact on the environment? Join us! As FinTech with our Sustainability-as-a-Service® solution for banks, we aim to do our part in making the world a better place.
Work location: Germany About the role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) to join our Platform & Infrastructure Team. As the first member of the team, you will have the opportunity to strategize and set up the backend infrastructure, while aligning UI development with our evolving requirements. Your tasks will include:
- Working independently on our “Admin Panel” project, which will initially cater to the needs of our internal teams, and later extend to customer use
- Supporting ongoing projects within the platform and infrastructure space, such as adding new third-party providers to the platform and connecting different APIs to enrich transaction data.
- Assisting in concepting new tools that help improving the work of different stakeholders
- You have extensive experience and expertise in both frontend and backend development, as well as the ability to seamlessly integrate the two.
- Strong proficiency in Typescript (for frontend) and either Go or Kotlin (for backend)
- You have hands-on experience with major frontend frameworks and libraries (e.g., React, Angular, Vue.js) and the ability to leverage them effectively.
- You have the ability to design, implement, and maintain RESTful APIs that facilitate data exchange between frontend and backend.
- You are a problem solver with a high orientation to detail and very good organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English and are eager to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Why choose us? What we offer:
- Customizable working models within Germany with a remote option and an office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- 10 days per year of your child's sickness covered by us
- Opportunity to work from abroad for limited timeframes
- Free and anonymous mental health support for all employees
- Regular feedback sessions & professional development opportunities to help you reach your goals
- Permanent work contracts
- Onboarding package with state-of-the-art technology
- Regular team events
- Multicultural workplace, where respect & recognition are prioritized
Most importantly, at ecolytiq, you work with purpose. Every day with us is an opportunity to make long-lasting and positive change, to help customers all around the world realize the power their spending habits have to change the world.
We look forward to receiving your application! Feel free to reach out to us or send us your application even if you are unsure if your profile matches our needs. We are happy to review it. ecolytiq is an equal opportunity employer and encourages every qualified candidate to apply regardless of sex, gender expression, race, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age, or religion. Diversity is celebrated at ecolytiq and strengthens our workplace.