AMPECO is one of the most innovative companies in the area of electric vehicle charging infrastructure – an industry that aims to change the world by making charging easier for everyone. As electric vehicles (EVs) are bringing in a transformation of our transport and mobility sectors, AMPECO is at the forefront of a revolution and we’re just getting started.
Our product – the AMPECO EV Charging Platform is a business-critical SaaS platform used by companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure, processes and energy use. It’s already used by companies all over the world – from North and South America to Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Our brilliant and experienced team are all dedicated to our mission – accelerating the worlds’ transformation to clean technologies in the mobility and energy sector. This is challenging work, but we’re not ones to lack ambition. We’re fast-paced, innovative and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. This is why we’re looking for people like you to help change the world at AMPECO. Come and join us!About the roleAMPECO is looking for a well-versed, naturally curious individual to join as a Senior Bid Manager and aid our pre-sales efforts. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with highly driven teams, this is the right place for you!As a Bid Manager, you would leverage your in-depth product knowledge and combine it with strong communication skills. Your main goal would be mapping our prospects’ business needs to Ampeco’s solution capabilities. You would need to be able to clearly articulate complex technical concepts in a way that is easy for both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand.This is a great opportunity for a high-impact professional to join a rapidly growing scale-up company and a team of amazing professionals. You will be the expert in formal sales processes (RfX), supporting or leading our sales efforts in some of the most complex and exciting opportunities.
We expect you to
- Develop in-depth knowledge for Ampeco products and the e-mobility industry;
- Take complete ownership of the bid, through different stages of RFx - from evaluation of the opportunity to creation and timely submission of responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs;
Work with Solution Consulting, Product and Security teams to gather input and build compelling RFX responses;
- Work with sales teams and navigate discussions with prospects, mapping customer’s business needs to Ampeco product capabilities;
- Build out and enhance the RFx, tech and security questionnaire repository;
- Attend industry events and keep up with market trends.
- 3+ years of bid management or pre-sales experience for a B2B sales organisation;
- A highly energetic team player with strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a passion for entrepreneurship;
- Naturally curious and interested in continuously learning about product and industry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in presenting to C-level;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills;
- Experience or strong inclination in building a long term career in the e-Mobility sector.
Considered an advantage
- Fluency in a second European language – French, German, Spanish;
- Experience of working in a SaaS or a PaaS environment;
- Experience in enterprise sales;
- Experience working in consulting or professional services.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader;
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people;
- Flexible work hours;
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday;
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company;
- Social events and awesome team buildings;
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage;
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark and Shareascoot);
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.