- Be the right-hand person to the CEO and work closely together on to drive EcoG’s strategic projects, setting goals and objectives. You will join all relevant meetings and get to know how a startup company is being run.
- As Chief of Staff, you will serve as a liaison between the CEO and other members of EcoG, ensuring that communication flows smoothly and information is shared effectively, working cross functionally to unblock, unlock and drive change and ensure the organization is exceeding targets and on track for key initiatives
- You will play a key role in decision making by providing advice and guidance to the CEO on critical decisions. Tackling a diverse set of problems, including end-to-end project management on top business priorities comes as second nature to you.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization, ensuring that all departments are working together efficiently and effectively.
- Staff management: As chief of staff, you will be responsible to develop and maintain EcoG’s staff, work closely with the People and Culture team to get the best talent for key positions including C-level, VP and Director positions.
- Financial management: You will be responsible for managing the organization's budget and financial resources, ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately and in line with the organization's goals and priorities.
- Policy development: As chief of staff, you will be involved in developing and implementing organizational policies and procedures, ensuring that they are in line with the organization's mission and values.
- Bachelor, master or equivalent degree in business management
- 5+ years of experience into business and/or organizational development
- Proven experience in management of strategic projects or transitions
- Proficiency in business management, change management principles and methodology
- Exceptional ability to understand complex systems and suggest suitable ,,system approach’’
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written. Fluency in German would be an added advantage
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.