You are our go-to professional for all things security and administration related. As our IT Security expert, you will be partnering with cross-functional teams to bring about sound security expertise on an organizational level and within the embedded and web/cloud technology domains. Your day will frequently change, with key responsibilities in support of the security requirements as well as facilitating or carrying out changes to critical product security equipment including pen-testing, hardening architecture, remote access tools, and other security tools.
You will have the best of both worlds, high-level impact but also hands-on experience.
Additionally, you will be responsible for investigating information security risks and assisting with evaluating technologies and techniques to mitigate these risks, successfully implementing these solutions, and documenting the processes for internal use and certification requirements.
Ready to dive in and be an essential part of the future of EcoG? See what it takes below.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or a related field;
- 2+ years of experience in IT security or related field;
- Interest in PKI, e-mobility, IoT, and application space is a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems and network technologies;
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution;
- Knowledge of IP networks (LAN/WAN segmentation, etc.), web technologies, defense against various attack techniques, penetration testing;
- Experience with incident and vulnerability management;
- Cloud technology knowledge (any of AWS, Azure, GCP);
- You are open and pragmatic and have a maker mindset.
- Enthusiasm for IT Security and the urge to get to the bottom of things.
Your day at EcoG
What You Bring to The Table
- You have knowledge of relevant specifications and certification criteria
- You have hands-on experience in security certification, TRA and pen-testing
- Analyze IT specifications within EcoG to assess security risks;
- Create and maintain documentation for security procedures;
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection, and cloud proxy systems;
- Experienced with IoT resp. both embedded Linux and cloud backend
- Analysis and troubleshooting of access rules on different IT security devices;
- You possess technical depth to provide concrete "Definition of done " and test criteria.
- Provide 2nd level support;
- Support and administer third-party applications;
- Great communication skills, able to report status and issues to external and internal stakeholders
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.