You are the key to the EV charging system integrity - no solutions will be released to the customer without passing through your scrutinization. You will be responsible for design and perform end-of-line system testing for all EcoG charging system architectures. Interfacing with the R&D team to improve EcoG product and streamlining the testing procedure will be your daily tasks.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Interested in technology, electrical and software systems
- Structured, meticulous and autonomous
- Experience in system testing involving both hardware and software is a plus
Your day at EcoG
What You Bring to The Table
- Design system test cases for various test setups ranging from charging controllers with emulated EV to real charging systems with commercial
- Define necessary test cases depending on the architecture of the system-under-test and the updates performed to the system
- Perform the tests, document the results, and bug reports to the development team.
- Improve and automate test implementations/report generations/result analysis
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we take the team in a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.