We are scaling up, and all our components resp. microservices are one cornerstone of the product and service portfolio of EcoG.
We need you to support our dev teams in what is best described as development lead, SW Architect, and technical product owner (TPO). The team will love you for sharpening requirements, writing clear Definitions of Done (DoD), discussing approaches and reviewing the implemented code. Sometimes you'll also go hands-on with the coding or prototyping.
You’ll be driving the development of microservices, cloud applications, device management, and also automation functions.
You’ll be the pillar of maintaining, expanding, and improving our code base based on internal and external requirements and tasks.
If some of the following points describe you and should apply to you, then you are up for it:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience in (technical) leadership positions
- Development / Architecture of cloud and/or IoT systems
- Experience in the conception, architecture, implementation and operation of cloud backends or IoT platforms
- Your Tech-stack and your experiences should include some of the following:
- AWS services such as S3, Cognito, Lambda, API gateway,…
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Pulumi, Serverless framework, AWS Amplify…)
- Container Technology (Docker, Docker compose, K8S, AWS ECR)
- API design (REST, GraphQL, WebHooks)
- Security and Access management (OIDC, SAML)
- Databases (SQL, NoSQL, e.g. AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, Prometheus)
- Know-how in Linux, esp. embedded Linux is a plus
- Programming languages like Go, Rust, and C++ are a plus
- Experience in Payment/credit card domain (is beneficial)
- Experience in e-mobility (is super beneficial)
- You have an appreciation for physical in-field IoT devices.
Your day at EcoG
- Level up our cloud backend technology
- Conception, architecture, implementation and operation of the EcoG cloud backend and IoT systems
- Developing, implementing and improving device fleet management, data dashboards, insight generation, incident handling, operations, user management
- Interacting and working with smart and dedicated e-mobility and technology experts
- Shaping and driving the next evolution of EcoG OS
- Building software for physical devices with a Lifetime of up to 10 years in the field
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.