- Preparation of documents such as contracts, certificate, recommendation letters
- Managing the data of our team in the People Administration System
- Optimization of processes with a strong customer orientation
- Support in all administrative processes of people management (from onboarding and support to offboarding)
- Support of projects in the areas of recruiting, marketing and operations
Support in writing and posting job adverts, screening applicants, and conducting interviews
- First practical experience in human resources is an advantage
- If you have worked with Personio before that is a plus, too
- You have the ambition to further develop our People and HR department with your skills & ideas
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and independent way of working
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude
- Service-oriented mindset and approach: your colleagues are your clients
- You speak English very fluently on a business level and good German on a business level.
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.