🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; Infogrid now operates across the globe with over 300 people helping to drive our mission forward.
The Data & Analytics function sits at the centre of Infogrid’s strategic decision making. Our mission is to make the company data led and enable the development of customer centric products, while building sustainable long term data solutions and actively contributing to the wider data transformation program.
For this reason, we are looking for an Analytics Engineer who will be focusing directly on achieving better data quality and set up best practices on maintaining our team’s data models to support a scaling business, while incrementally improving our tooling.
This role will have a direct impact on all our revenue streams and optimise our operational and supply chain processes making sure that the business is focusing on the right initiatives.
What will you be working on?
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data for reporting capabilities.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop reports to support core systems of the business.
- Collaborate across developers as part of a SCRUM team ensuring collective team productivity.
- Participate in peer reviews and QA processes to drive higher quality.
- Ensure that 100% of reporting artifacts are well documented and maintained.
Things we would love to see
Come save the world with us!
- 3+ years of experience in a Report Developer role using BI technologies.
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns.
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries across data sets of various sizes and structures.
- Demonstrable experience with dbt for dimensional modeling.
- Experience implementing large/complex BI reporting solutions from initial design to delivery/management.
- Experience working with large data sets and pulling data from multiple sources.
- Ability to convert business requirements into coherent technical specifications.
❤️ Feel good about your work
: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible
: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted
: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself
: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends
: Everyone here is lovely.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.