🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; Infogrid now operates across the globe with over 300 people helping to drive our mission forward. The Role
We’re growing fast and the burden of IT support now needs a full time Senior IT Engineer. We’re looking for someone who has excellent working knowledge/administration of Okta, Google Workspace, Jamf Pro, Slack. Must be proficient with email security for example spam filtering. Good working knowledge of system security for example data loss prevention. Have good working knowledge of networking (LAN / WAN / WLAN, DNS, DHCP, etc) Must be familiar with cloud infrastructure ie AWS & Google Cloud PlatformRequirementsFour or more years of IT systems experience with increased responsibility over time.Advanced administration experience with SaaS services and apps (e.g. Okta, G Suite, Slack, Zoom).Deep understanding of IAM concepts and management. Knowledge and experience implementing, supporting, or managing Identity and access management (Okta, Okta Workflows, or equivalent).Previous scripting/programming experience using Python, BASH, Terraform.Strong Unix/Mac Experience.MDM management experience.Network management and administration.
Come save the world with us!
- Complete projects to fulfill IT initiatives set out by Head of IT & SLT
- Lead service and infrastructure improvements through planning and implementation.
- Develop new IT systems and processes. This includes planning, configuring, testing and monitoring IT systems.
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to craft IT solutions and workflows.
- Working with audits such as SOC-2 & ISO 27001/2 to improve information security controls.
- Partner with Security to mature systems security posture and establish IAM as the source of identity for all SaaS applications.
- Assist in the management of asset inventory and device lifecycle management.
- Serve as an escalation point for technical problems.
- Provide mentorship for junior members of the team.
- Ensure IT documentation and training is up to date.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Perform BAU administration tasks within core IT systems (Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, etc).
- Vendor relationship management.
- Occasionally perform out of hours and weekend support as per department’s schedule.
- Participate in the ownership of all IT SaaS platforms (e.g. Okta, Google Workspace, AWS, Slack, Atlassian, etc.) as a
❤️ Feel good about your work
: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible
: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted
: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself
: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends
: Everyone here is lovely.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.