The sustainable energy future depends on every megawatt-hour generated being intelligently managed to match the energy demand. Entrix is a Munich-based start-up, our intelligence enables the energy transition and unlocks the full value of flexible energy assets such as large batteries.
And therefore, we need you: An impact driven, ambitious and committed team player who shares our vision and values. It will be your mission to develop the features of our solution that transitions the energy system to become intelligent, flexible and finally sustainable.
- Research, develop, and adapt algorithms that unlock the capacity in the energy system through optimized returns in trading the flexibility of our assets
- Create data science solutions that solve business challenges through well engineered, elegant technical answers (focus on software)
- Advance our product development roadmap and help scaling our solutions to further applications expanding the reach of our solution
- Foster technical excellence, drive best practices contribute to our open, data driven engineering culture
- Building, iterating, deploying and maintaining code from scratch to excellence
- 5+ years experience in a quantitative role, preferably in the energy sector or a leading tech firm or start-up
- Expert in Python
- You hold a degree in statistics, informatics, computer science, energy systems or a similar field
- You have developed creative solutions to real-world problems
- You have experience with building machine learning solutions to practical problems, and implemented it in an operative application environment
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy solving problems and sparring ideas in a cross-functional team with our battery engineers, software engineers,product managers and business developers
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidised sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Müge Arslantürk (Head of People).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!