Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.Agreena is seeking part-time agricultural photo collection contractors across Poland to help with in-field photo collection as part of ongoing sustainability projects tracking regenerative agricultural practices in agrifood supply chains.
- Travelling to local designated areas of interest and taking photos of the fields
- Following a simple protocol to document the required photos per field
- Logging the photos for each field on a mobile device using an easy to use app
- Contact with the farmers is not required as the data is collected from the roadside
- Uploading photos daily.
- Travel may be required to farms in your assigned region, which will be determined
- based on your geographic location
- An iPhone/Android phone or tablet to run our data collection app
- A valid driver’s licence
- Your own car to travel to the assigned location
- Fluent in English
- This work will take place from March to May
- The work is flexible to your schedule as you choose the number of hours and when you work but a minimum of 8 hours per week availability is preferred
- Employment is contract based
- Payment will be made per data point collected
- The average payment for a full day of data collection (8 hours collecting) is 150 - 200 Euros plus the expenses listed below:
- Lunch is covered at a rate of 10 Euros per full 8 hour day
- Mileage is covered at a set rate of 0.30 Euros per Km