Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
As our Partner Support Manager, you will be responsible for daily support for our local distribution partners, ensuring hands-on implementation of structure, product training, processes and collaboration tools. You will assist our partners in successful onboarding of new farmers onto the Agreena Carbon programme; navigating the programme and its requirements. To do this, you'll need to know how to process feedback from clients and farmers, read partner requests effectively, and have an understanding of the agricultural market.
You will play a vital role in the Regional Sales Team.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Hands-on assistance in the roll-out of partnership sales plans and marketing activities
- Identifying partner needs and opportunities for upselling
- Serving as the go-to person for all partner related requests
- Ensuring efficient collaboration with partners by implementing structure, processes, and tools
- Building strong relationships with multiple contacts within our partner organizations
- Ability to evaluate how our partners perform in their segment
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing teams, incl. Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Programme, Support, Certificate Sales and Finance teams.
Who we’re looking for:
- A couple of years of relevant experience in agricultural market, account management, and sales processes
- Fluent in English and Polish with strong spoken and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships internally and externally
- A positive, self-starter attitude that thrives working independently as well as in interaction with a broad organisation
- Flexibility to travel, and access Own car and driver’s licence
Bonus points if:
- Experience working in a scale-up business
- Experience delivering consultancy to agricultural stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Remote Work Policy
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.