Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.And this is where you come in:
We are searching for a Senior Analyst to build and lead our effort within all parts of financial planning and analysis as we move finance to the next level.
We want to improve forecasting and scenario building, reinvent management, board and investor reporting and increase our competencies within capital planning, M&A and funding activities. Being our new Senior Analyst you will be highly involved in every aspect of the organization and be in charge of several projects while reporting to the finance director. As we advance, you will be able to develop and shape the job.
How will you make an impact:
- Leading the effort of transforming business information into meaningful, usable and actionable reporting for management, the board and investors
- Own and prepare budgets (yearly and for ad-hoc use) for Agreena Group incl responsibility for process, management interactions and presentations
- Build and improve financial and commercial forecasting and scenario building based on Agreena’s strategy and strategic initiatives together with stakeholders across the company
- Support building our equity story via preparing pitch decks and making ad-hoc analysis across themes.
- Support on equity and debt analysis and execution, continuously optimising capital structure to finance operations and growth
- Be Finance expert on M&A and funding activities, evaluate and plan potential and synergies, analyse the fullanalyse full range of financial consequences and help execute on deals
- Be an internal Excel-wizard that can support and advise across the organisation
Who we’re looking for:
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and you thrive with identifying novel and efficient ways to tackle new challenges
- You have a strong background with financial planning with +5 years of experience from a growth company and have been involved in M&A and/or funding activities
- You have strong Excel-skills which you have used for a wide range of FP&A tasks and love to apply them for solving complex tasks
- You have experience in an international setup with team members in various jurisdictions and different working cultures – including being fluent in English
- Being comfortable reading and writing basic Danish
Bonus points if:
- Have been involved in setting up a FP&A function before
- VBA knowledge is an advantage
- A strong background within M&A or/or funding activities is an advantage
- Have an interest and ability in enhancing within improving data flows and automation feeds
What’s in it for you:
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple days a week
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.