We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone
in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott
is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.In this role, you will need to take ownership of Dott's ISO/IEC 27001 certification. You will lead the implementation of an ISMS and maintain it, manage the operations necessary to apply cybersecurity practices in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001.You will have to alternate between the high-level vision and the actions to be taken to bring Dott into compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.You will play a key role in ensuring that all departments are cybersecurity aware and trained to integrate security into their workflows.You will review the existing policies, improve them and write the missing ones in partnership with the Legal entity. You will drive internal audits as well as external audits.
What You'll Do
- Get Dott to certification by end of year 2023
- Plan and track execution of actions required to be in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001Implement the ISMS
- Write the relevant policies
- Form a cybersecurity governance team and train them to use and maintain ISMS under your supervision
- Drive internal and external audits
- Assist the tender team for answering the cybersecurity questions
What You'll Need
What’s in it for me?
- Expertise in ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Proven experience in building ISMS
- Experience in integrating cybersecurity into day-to-day workflows.
- Ability to collect scattered knowledges and materials, rationalize and reshape to make them compliant with ISO/IEC 27001 standards
- A will to take actions and get things done
- Strong abilities to track and show progress
- Communication skills that allow you to deliver your points in a helpful and constructive way
- Having the ability to effectively collaborate company wide and get traction on our journey to be certified
- Excellent English language and communication skills
🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Israel, Norway and the UK.🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible.💡 Opportunities to learn: You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position.❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets.💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with OpenUp to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer:
🏡 Flexible working environment 💰 A fair and competitive salary package🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🙌🏼 Health insurance payment 🤗 Pension scheme 🥑 Catered lunch in office on Tuesday & Thursday🚆 Travel allowance if 10km or more from our office🪑 Assistance with a WFH station🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available (depending on the role)👶 Parental policy