What about us?Sunhero is a residential solar energy company on a mission to make access to clean, PV solar energy easy and affordable. We leverage technology and innovation to accelerate the transition to clean energy.Sunhero was founded in 2021 by Christopher Cederskog and Stefan Braun. Two entrepreneurs with over 25 years of experience launching companies in the international markets, including Airbnb, Rover, and Course Hero. Sunhero is Berlin-funded and Barcelona-headquartered. We raised our series A investment round of 10M€ in March 2023. This round was led by climate tech VC Planet A and Vorwerk Ventures as well as Redstone, All Iron Ventures, and Speedinvest.We started in Spain, but climate change knows no borders. And neither will we. Want to know more? Please visit Sunhero.com.What would you do working with us?
As our Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Sunhero. We launched Salesforce in the summer of 2022 and we are looking for an individual that will be central to the ongoing maintenance and upgrade of the Salesforce platform for our organization. Our Salesforce instance is the backbone of Sunhero sales and operations departments and you should keep the wider organization’s best interests in mind when operating in this space.
This is not a traditional Salesforce Admin role. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of several requests, from day-to-day admin tasks to specific requests coming from various business users. You will work alongside our Salesforce Product Manager to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
The perfect candidate would have some familiarity with Apex, webservices, and code deployment processes, or a general curiosity to get exposed to the programmatic aspects of SFDC.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a brand-new implementation of Salesforce.com with plenty of interesting challenges and learning opportunities.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and installed packages.- Maintaining Sales and Service cloud implementations. - Performing database maintenance tasks, including data imports/exports using Data Loader. - Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.- Collaborating with the Salesforce Product Manager to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits). - Field support requests from the existing user base and maintain a relationship with Salesforce support when needed.What we would need from you to be successful in this role?
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous.- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.- Knowledge of managing data with Data Loader and generating Salesforce reports.- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.- Able to work independently.- Fluency in English is required.Nice to have
- Salesforce Platform product knowledge and development experience with APEX and REST APIs.- Experience with Salesforce Flow development. - Business Analysis: the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members. - A demonstrated interest in renewable or photovoltaic energies is a plus;
This is a remote/hybrid position. You can work completely remotely if you prefer. We have a beautiful office in downtown Barcelona, where you are welcome to work if that suits you. We are hiring either a full-time employee (FTE) or a contractor for this role. If you are based in Germany or Spain, we can offer an FTE role. In case you are based outside these jurisdictions, we can offer a contractor position through Deel.What perks you will find in Sunhero:
- A meaningful job - we are driven by the desire to make a positive impact on our planet.- You will get the chance to deliver impact and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s solar panel most promising startups.- A chance to work with and learn from an experience, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.- You will have a flexible working schedule that is based on ownership and autonomy of your role.- We are a working parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.- If you are based in Barcelona and like to come to the office, we have a beautiful coworking space in the city center.- We are remote-first and our working hours are CET +/- 2.Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Sunhero, we don’t just accept our differences, we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal-opportunity workplace.