Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.With over 200+ experts from 29 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we are currently establishing our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).In the coming years, we will focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually and creating 1200 direct jobs. In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure toshape the future of European mobility.
As part of the Product-Process quality team, you will participate in ensuring best-in-class battery cells quality during product development phase. You will facilitate the use of APQP processes (FMEA, control plans, validation plans) and train the teams on automotive product development standards. You will support technical teams with your expertise in battery cell design standards & regulations. You'll join an international company where many cultures are working together, and interpersonal skills are key to deploy quality mindset throughout the company.
- Support the technical team & facilitate APQP standard deployment, including FMEAs, flow charts, etc.
- Identify training needs within the teams, edit material & perform trainings
- Support transition toward PLM, MES, LIMS, working closely with digitalization team and ensuring that IS matches with business needs.
- Support operational quality using your expertise to identify and optimize best Incoming, In-Process & Outgoing Quality Controls
- Create standard control plans
- Design & validate gauges for process validation
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, with experience in Li-ion battery cells’ manufacturing.
- Proven track record of managing cross functional teams and facilitating APQP processes.
- Aptitude to engage and influence other functions involved in technical development
- Demonstrate ability to act in a changing and fast paced environment
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines with little need for escalation
- Continuous improvement and solutions mindset
- Highly organized, results & customer driven and an eye for details
- Professional English
- Professional French
Expected Starting Date : March 2023Why join us?Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:Contribution
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.Communication
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.Team Spirit
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!Commitment
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.Attractive work conditions
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe- Lunch vouchers - 50% of local transportation costs financed - 7 weeks of holidays per year- Industry-leading healthcare- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com