BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.Your Mission:One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in different languages, 7 days a week. Our current vision and goal are to increase expertise within our internal team (social media, content, quality assurance…).
- Supporting the team with moderation of member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.), refunds, answering to members’ messages through various channels (tickets, social media, phone calls) at high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service), providing guidance to our members in a timely manner and with the appropriate tone of voice
- Participating in internal projects and process enhancements of the local teams aiming for an improved overall member experience
- Monitoring and evaluate the quality of service rendered across different channels that the Customer Support Team supports (mainly tickets, moderations, social media, calls, and other channels supported) pursuing continuous improvement also by proposing training, content and product improvements aiming for excellence towards our customer satisfaction
- Providing actionable feedback for the Ukraine’s Customer Support Team and support their individual and collective performance improvements in a timely fashion
- Acting as a local coach for new training, individual collaborators, processes refreshes and newly implemented processes
- Acting as a local “Trust & Safety” topic owner, supporting the teams to ensure efficient and quality treatment of Trust & Safety tasks
- Preparing quality monitoring reports for individuals and teams, and regularly liaise with Managers to discuss trends
- Pulling data from systems and applications and develop reports to identify trends to help Managers in decision making
- Previous QA experience preferred, but we will consider candidates with different backgrounds in Training/Coaching, Process Improvement, preferably in a Call Center, Customer Support/Experience and/or Community Relations departments
- Excellent communication, listening skills in English and Ukrainian
- Excel/Google Sheets Intermediate required
- You have sharp analytical skills while being results-driven and impact-oriented
- Strong ability to work on your own while being dynamic, committed and open to a fast-pace and changing environment
- You’re humble, structured, organized, willing to help, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer while enjoying working as a team-player and sharing and learning from others
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or as a passenger would be a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
Your Future Benefits
- We are flexible - We adapt to your needs:💵Home office financial support for equipment
- We are impactful - We shape our future together:📈Equity for all program🌳Company events like the impact day & coding nights💻Learning possibilities through trainings, mentoring, internal development programs, and events.🚌Free carpooling and bus rides
- We care - We care about you and your needs:👶1 month additional parental leave 100% paid
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like
- a 45-min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video call with our Associate Manager Ukraine to get to know your potential future manager and questions on your profile and previous experience
- a full remote case study
- a final 60-min video call with our Senior Customer Operations Manager & Associate Manager Ukraine, to present your case study solution and dive deep into your experiences and discuss about your profile
*Our hiring process lasts on average 30-45 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.