BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.Your MissionWe are looking for a People Business Partner to join the People Management team at Blablacar. As People Business Partner, you will be in charge of a specific population (international context) within a team of 5 PBPs. As a Business Partner, you will work closely with the Executive Committee member you are dedicated to, by implementing the Blablacar HR strategy within your scope of responsibilities.You will be reporting to the Head of PBPs.
- Advise and support employees and managers within your scope, on all HR topics during the employee journey (from onboarding to offboarding) in a way that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness
- Be the point of contact of the Executive manager in charge of your scope to build a HR strategy supporting the business, managers and Finance Team
- Support the managers with resource planning, organization and people strategy
- Support the periodical performance and compensation review processes
- Collaborate with the rest of the People Team (Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development…) and with the Finance Team (FP&A)
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar position & in an international environment with an emphasis in performance management, organizational design, leadership coaching and employee relations
- Experience in demonstrating judgment and problem-solving skills about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- Practical experience with HRMS (Workday preferred)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and managers
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisionsTo know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work
- Hybrid possible in the country of the role
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Meal Plan
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with Teona Kvantchiani, one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Nicolas Bonnet, our Head of HRBPs to deep dive into your HRBP skills
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills, including a presentation to key stakeholders
- a 45-min video-call with Frédéric Altenbourger, our General Secretary for final validationOur hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.