BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.Your Mission in the Operated Buses TeamWe are looking for a Junior Analyst to join the Revenue Management & Pricing team for 3 months. Your role will be to maximize revenue on the portfolio you are in charge of, during a period with very high demand during summer period.The RMP team is in charge of the businesses opportunity for revenue & profit optimization.
- Compiling and analyzing data on our Bus activity. Before lines opening, define the price schedules and the number of seats put up for sale at each price, according to the bus performance observed in the past, the service and the competitive positioning determined by BlaBlaCar.
- Once the lines are open : monitoring lines till the day of departures by analyzing commitments on the buses, competition rates, past bus trips
- Studying market and competitors activity as a basis of future pricing strategies
- Collaborating with Network team to ensure optimal pricing
- Available from June to September (to define)
- First experience or an internship in revenue management and pricing is nice to have
- Strong ability to lead analysis based on data
- Strong ability in synthesis and organization
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others.
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks
- Fluency in English and French
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisionsTo know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar !
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with Sandy Tanguy, Talent Acquisition Manager to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our Team Leader Laure Cambournac
- a 45-min video-call with our Head of Revenue management and pricing, Xavier Mulard to understand your career plan, evaluate your technical skills and motivation, answer your questions
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.