Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry?
Then apply at QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Not only do we want to make the transportation of people and goods emission-free, we also want to establish the QUANTRON name in the brand world. BECOME A PART OF US NOW
! Support our R&D
department in all homologation
topics. Join us now to bring our vehicles safely on the road.
- You are responsible for the analysis of relevant regulations regarding requirements for of our
breathtaking battery-electric (BEV) & fuel-cell-battery-electric (FCEV) commercial vehicles as
well as stationary applications in different target markets
- Your tasks include the derivation of requirements from regulations for systems and
- You will be responsible for the preparation of specifications and test descriptions for
- You will prepare the required documentation for fuel cell aggregates to obtain the road
approval for BEV & FCEV’s
- You are responsible for planning, commissioning & coordination of the cooperation with
technical service and external service providers
- Your tasks include coordination with authorities regarding certification, approval &
- The interdepartmental cooperation on standardization completes your tasks
- You have a successfully completed technical degree in the field of mechanical engineering,
automotive engineering, electrical engineering industrial engineering or comparable
- You have several years of experience with homologation and/or certification in the
- You enjoy working with standards and legal texts
- You are characterized by a reliable, precise way of working and are willing to take on
- Your strengths include teamwork and communication skills
- You are business fluent in German and English
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.