Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector?
Then apply to QUANTRON, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
We not only want to make the transport of people and goods emission-free, but also successfully expand our business.
As Legal Counsel, you can play a direct role in shaping this success.
You are the direct advisor to the board of directors on the way to the IPO and possible M&A agreements
- Advice on capital market and corporate law matters of QUANTRON AG (e.g. drafting of resolutions, advice and implementation of restructurings, support with intercompany agreements, articles of association, rules of procedure, powers of attorney, etc.).
- Preparation and support of general meetings (preparation of documents, agendas, co-responsible execution of the meeting)
- Legal implementation of joint ventures and M&A transactions
- Implementation of the company's strategic focus on innovative business areas and future strategies
- Support of QUANTRON AG's international expansion initiatives (consulting/establishment of new subsidiaries, branch offices as well as establishment of joint ventures with strategic partners)
- Participation in management reports, preparation of documents and legal in-house training (e.g. compliance, insider law, joint ventures, etc.)
- Conducting communications with capital market regulatory authorities in Germany and the U.S., including monitoring the execution of follow-up obligations under capital market law (insider reports, proprietary trading by executives, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with executives, the business functions and customers to make informed business decisions
- Identify, monitor and mitigate legal risks and oversee corporate risk management system
- Coordinate with third parties (outside legal counsel, notaries, government agencies)
In addition to enjoying your work, you should have the following qualifications for the job:
- Successfully completed 2nd state examination in law or comparable degree
- Proven international orientation of legal education or work experience abroad
- Several years of professional experience and very good knowledge of corporate law, commercial law; capital market law (US) desirable
- Experience in dealing with financial and M&A transactions, especially in the US legal area, is advantageous
- Very high reliability and thoroughness
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.