Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector?
Then apply to QUANTRON, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
We want to make the transport of people and goods not only emission-free, but also pioneering.
As a Hydrogen- & Charging Infrastructure Expert, you can directly help shape this success.
- You are responsible for the successful implementation of Quantrons Hydrogen- & ChargingInfrastructure Roadmap, through your ability to lead and manage the programs in target (technically), budget, quality, and timeCoordination and consultation between project management and product management
- Your tasks include the partner- & requirement-management for the individual programs, as well as supporting and driving the decision-making for Quantrons infrastructure strategy with your brilliant ideas based on your experience it that field of work
- You have successfully completed technical degree in the field of mechanical engineering,
automotive engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, construction
engineering or comparable
You have experience with Hydrogen- and/or Charging-Infrastructure
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and setting new standards
- You are characterized by a reliable, precise way of working and are willing to take on
- Your strengths include teamwork and communication skills
• You are business fluent in English – German language would be helpful, but not necessary
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours.
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base
our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and
reliability. We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.