Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector?
Then apply to QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Not only do we want to make the transport of people and goods emission-free, we also want to establish the QUANTRON name in the brand world.
During your internship
in our Marketing
department, you can directly help shape this success. Become a part of us!
and directly shape our events! Your mission
- Conceptual, technical and content-related preparation of events
- Support for projects in the fields of marketing and event communication
- Creation of communication materials such as presentations, flyers and brochures
- Carrying out image research and professional image editing (cut-outs, compositions, high-end retouching, colour corrections)
- Coordinating projects and working closely with internal interfaces, external service providers and freelancers
- Support in planning national and international events (QUANTRON Roadshows, ACT Expo USA, IAA Mobility & Transportation, Bus World Brussels etc.)
- On-site content generation for social media and QUANTRON communication channels, photography and video experience advantageous
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing communication, event management, business administration or a comparable course of study.
- Strong interest in marketing, event conception/organisation or project management would be desirable
- Strong communication skills, team player with a sense of responsibility and initiative
- Willingness to go the "extra mile" like our vehicles
- Goal-oriented, structured and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.