Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Looking for an occupation with a purpose? Join the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector? Are you interested in PR and marketing
topics such as creating press releases and organizing events?
Then apply to QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry for an internship in Global Communications.
We not only want to make the transport of people and goods emission-free, but also be an attractive employer for our employees.
As an intern
in Global Communications
, you can directly help shape this success.
- Research in the field of e-mobility and hydrogen
- Writing press releases
- Creation of presentations
- Collaboration in the organization and conception of events
- Support in internal communication
- Active involvement in the operational business of the company
- Insight into corporate strategy
- Active participation in the communication strategy with regard to internationalization
- Minimum six months time to support us 40h a week
- Studies in the field of communication, marketing or comparable
- Fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Enthusiasm and interest in PR and communications work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.