Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
We are a young, dynamic company with a lot of development potential in the field of energy transition. The Quality department is looking for you if you want to work together in a team to master exciting and challenging tasks. In your function as quality engineer you are the interface between the world of "quality engineers" and the world of inventors. You should be able to create something new in our development projects as part of a team while always keeping an eye on compliance with standards and guidelines at the quality gates. If you feel like going through thick and thin with us to make the world a little more CO2-neutral and better, then you've come to the right place! Your mission
- Responsible for quality planning and implementation according to APQP / VDA 6.3, customer specifications
- Quality control in the vehicle projects through collaboration in the R&D team for electrics, electronics and software
- Development of proposals for lessons learned or quality requirements for future vehicle projects
- Collaboration in problem and error analyses during the start of series production in cooperation with relevant interface partners
- Moderation of Design- and Process-FMEAs
- Technical training and further qualification as a technician (f/m/d) or master craftsman (f/m/d) or comparable technical studies in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- 5-10 years of profound experience in the automotive industry / commercial vehicles
- Sound experience in advance quality planning according to APQP
- Experience as FMEA moderator is desirable
- Knowledge of the relevant VDA standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of hydrogen technology, battery systems, powertrains in commercial vehicles, electronics and software
- In-depth knowledge of development processes and project management according to APQP, quality gates, etc.
- Experience in the application of common Q-tools (8D-method, Ishikawa, 5 Why-method, MSA)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Communication and ability to work in a team
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.