Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!As Senior Software Developer Fullstack (all genders) you will develop, maintain and implement new features in the core products to increase the customer satisfaction.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- We are VC-backed and preparing for the high-growth phase - so you can take responsibility, really shape the company and grow personally
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work hybrid and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office in Düsseldorf is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport, and we are going to open offices in Munich and London soon
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
Our Tech StackPython 3 - Mongo DB - Cassandra - HTML 5 - CSS - Angular 11+ - Docker - Amazon Web Services
- You write high-quality code for our Python applications and maintain and optimize it
- You develop tools to automate our internal processes
- You design and implement new features for DABBEL's products
- You ensure that the performance of our software remains at a high level
- You optimize data models to increase the performance of our databases
- You define REST API to enable internal communication between our services
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.Linda from HR is looking forward to your CV including availability and salary expectations.Our recruiting process usually consists of 3 parts including HR interview, assessment and interview with the respective team lead. We are happy to answer all your questions.
- 5+ years developing software in Python
- 3+ years working with Angular, Typescript and SCSS
- Basic knowledge interacting with MongoDB, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Best practices in software development
- Good documentation skills
- Basic knowledge about UX/UI
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Data-driven, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (at least C1)
- SaaS experience, experience developing dashboards, unit testing is a plus