Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!
As a Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (all genders) you will build a strong team together with HR that will support DABBEL to grow and thus reduce CO2 worldwide.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- You will gain insight into the exciting tech startup and AI industry
- You take on responsibility, can really help shape things and experience personal growth
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work remotely and in the office and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport
- Our table tennis table is waiting for your skills and in HR you can even help design our team events yourself :)
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
- You continuously bring DABBEL together with new talents and fill our talent pipeline
- You draw the attention of potential candidates to DABBEL on social media and by addressing them directly and arouse their interest in working with us
- You create job ads, plan your campaigns and guide our candidates through the various recruiting steps up to onboarding
- You ensure a great candidate experience, from the first contact to the signing of the contract
- You define our recruiting strategy together with your HR colleagues
- You take care of process optimization and automation in order to constantly improve the workflows
- You will further develop ourKPI-based recruiting and derive suitable measures to improve our candidate experience and search strategy
- You support HR as an interface to employer branding and onboarding topics
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.
- Several years of experience in personnel consulting or in-house recruiting, ideally in the field of tech recruiting
- You are extremely knowledgeable about active sourcing and are looking for creative ways to source new candidates
- You have not only recruited in German-speaking countries but also internationally
- You love communication and at the same time enjoy data and KPIs
- You want to learn and always improve
- You would like to work in a startup and appreciate taking on responsibility and the hands-on approach
- You see yourself as part of the team with which you can achieve great things together
- You speak fluent German (ideally C2) and English (at least C1)
- Our mission inspires you and you want to make a contribution