Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!As Software Engineer (all genders) you will develop, maintain and implement new features for the core products of DABBEL, enforcing the best practices and being part of the software architecture design.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- We are VC-backed and preparing for the high-growth phase - so you can take responsibility, really shape the company and grow personally
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work hybrid and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office in Düsseldorf is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport, and we are going to open offices in Munich and London soon
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
- You write high-quality code for our Python applications and maintain and optimize it
- You design and implement new features for DABBEL's products
- You will improve the design of our current software architecture, data structures and cloud services to create a more robust and scalable product
- You manage development to ensure our software follows best practices and prevents potential vulnerabilities
- You implement modern workflows such as continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.
- 5+ years developing software in Python
- 2+ years as a software designer
- Experience designing software architecture in SaaS companies
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Best practices in software development
- Good documentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Data-driven, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (at least C1)
SaaS experience, software design, Unit testing is a plus