Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!
As working student HR / Recruiting (all genders) you will support our HR team for 15-20 hours per week.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- You will gain insight into the exciting tech startup and AI industry
- You take on responsibility, can really help shape things and experience personal growth
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work remotely and in the office and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport
- Our table tennis table is waiting for your skills and in HR you can even help design our team events yourself :)
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
- You will find new talents who support us in our mission to save CO2 worldwide
- You design job advertisements, screen candidates and conduct initial interviews
- For selected projects you do active sourcing in social media
- In addition to recruiting, you will also take on projects in the areas of employer branding, people development and HR administration
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.
- You are currently studying in the field of business psychology, business administration, human resources management or similar and have 15 - 20 hours per week
- You love communication and have high level of empathy
- You work independently, solution- and goal-oriented
- You are very knowledgeable about social media
- You would like to work in a startup and appreciate taking on responsibility and the hands-on approach
- You want to learn and always improve
- You see yourself as part of the team with which you can achieve great things together
- You speak fluent German and English (at least C1)
- Our mission inspires you and you want to make a contribution
Linda from HR is looking forward to your CV including availability and salary expectations.Our recruiting process usually consists of 3 parts including HR interview, assessment and interview with the respective team lead. We are happy to answer all your questions.