Hey! We are vly - a Berlin-based FoodTech startup with the mission to right the wrongs in the food industry. We believe in a world where food makes humans thrive and hence our goal is to create healthy, plant-based products that make you feel vly not sugar-high. After years of R&D, we launched milk alternatives based on pea protein. They not only contain only 1/3 of the sugar content of oat milk but they also won best product of the year in 2022 and have been sold almost 10 million times. Meanwhile, we've launched the very 1st yogurt based on pea proteins. Within less than 2 months, the yogurt hit over 2.500 shelves in Germany and this is just the beginning. Beyond an ever-improving product and the retail sales channel, we believe that E-Commerce has a huge potential for vly. This is where your next step at vly starts…
As vly's driven Intern in Growth Marketing (f/m/d), your mission will be to grow our E-Commerce business by attracting new customers to our online shop & managing our existing customers and subscribers!
- Success is measured in € revenue of our online shop as well as # of customers we serve. The ultimate goal is to grow these numbers.
- Run online marketing tests independently such as Google and Meta ads, and projects such as a referral program etc.
- Work on our Shopify online shop incl. offering new bundles such as a granola milk collaboration.
What we offer you:
- Purpose - it's an important fight to change the food industry for the better and your work will impact the change of our food system.
- A true challenge. E-Commerce is a channel with lots of exciting opportunities and experiments to be made by … you. This automatically means broad personal growth for you in this space!
- Fascinating space - alternative dairy touches everyone, everyone talks about (even Jan Böhmermann on his podcast). There are lots of changes in the industry.
- A smart and purpose-driven team, including alumni from Top Universities like Oxbridge University.
- Public transport tickets, team events, off-sites, and a true vly subscription - as much as you can drink!
- You have gained or are gaining educational experience from a Top-Tier (Business) University, ideally in Business Administration or similar.
- Ideally, you have first working experience within E-Commerce and/or are very excited about this area.
- Ideally, you have worked in a startup, the smaller the better.
- Your strength is to learn fast - which you can showcase with corresponding projects, working experiences, or life situations.
- You are able to work independently on projects and know what questions to ask to maximize independence.
- You are default to #action and have relevant experiences. You test & move things quickly and learn quickly from executing.
- Of course, you love working with your colleagues. Bringing things to live together is something that energizes you and you rather work from the office than at home (of course, home office days are standard at vly, too but we like each other's company).
This is a role and a place where you'll definitely make a lasting, positive impact. Period. This is for sure. If you want to join us on this journey, we very much look forward to speaking with you soon! :)