Volta Trucks is an automotive company that offers electric trucks for sustainable cities. The company is building a purpose-built full-electric ...View Company Profile
Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a HGV Service Advisor to welcome customers and respond to customer requests in our Service Centre.
This is a unique opportunity to start with blank sheet of paper and design programmes that truly maximise our special culture of sustainability and innovation.
What you will do:
• Open job cards, provide feedback to customers on their truck status in the workshop, cost, close and invoice job cards and order processing.
• Communicate and distribute technical information received from Head office to the Service Centre Teams
• Guide and train colleagues on various aspects of the service admin office
We would like you to have:
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated and be flexible in the role to guide and support in other departments
• Have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive sector preferably in Commercial vehicles
• Have experience working with Microsoft Office suite and Dealer management systems and programs
• Other spoken languages would be advantageous
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
• We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
• We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
• We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
• You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
• You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
• Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.