Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Service Centre / Depot Manager to manage and structure our new service center in Madrid.
This is a unique opportunity to start with a blank sheet of paper and design programmes that truly maximise our special culture of sustainability and innovation.
Please Note: Candidate from across the costalda area are welcome to apply for the role
What you will do:
- Implement systems and processes according to the Volta Trucks standards
- Provide HR Management support to staff under the guidance of Head Office HR.
- Monitor performance of staff. Identify competency gaps and propose training and development program for the Staff.
- Lead and manage the Volta Trucks Service Centre to deliver good customer service.
- Guide and support staff to achieving set KPI’s, control costs and expenditure of the Volta Trucks Service Centre
- Attend customer liaison meetings and manage customer relationships
We would like you to have:
- HGV Service Centre/Depot management experience, knowledge of HGV Truck terminology, Dealer Management Systems and O License regulations and laws
- Good Business acumen, and able to produce, understand and report on Service Centre/Depot financials and KPIs
- Good communication skills both written and verbally and able to lead and motivate a team in their daily tasks
- A technical background from working within a commercial vehicle environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, practical and enthusiastic
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, cross cultural understanding
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.