About Energy Vault
Energy Vault develops and deploys sustainable energy storage solutions designed to transform the world's approach to utility-scale energy storage in realizing decarbonization while maintaining grid resiliency. The company's proprietary gravity-based energy storage technology, battery storage technology, and energy storage management and integration platform are intended to help utilities, independent power producers and large industrial energy users significantly reduce their levelized cost of energy while maintaining power reliability. Utilizing eco-friendly materials with the ability to integrate waste materials for beneficial re-use, Energy Vault is facilitating the shift to a circular economy while accelerating the clean energy transition for its customers. For additional information, please visit: www.energyvault.com
: Change Manager (Mid to Senior)Reports To
: VP, Technical ProjectsLocation
: Westlake Village, CA or REMOTE (USA)About the role
We are looking for a change manager to manage and improve our technology, engineering, procurement, operations, and delivery change processes. You will be responsible for our Change Review Workflow and a Change Review Board that receives, assigns, reviews, and implements changes. The changes include the introduction of new technology, product revisions, engineering design changes, procurement, and documentation updates. You will be working across many groups, consulting with management to design and execute strategies that can be implemented quickly and effectively. As we rapidly grow and deliver on more contracts worldwide, you will help streamline the processes and leverage the opportunities to scale the operations as well.
What you will do
- Administer a Change Review workflow using latest tools.
- Manage the change review process by conducting weekly review board meetings and follow up with implementation details.
- Manage the change implementation projects.
- Manage the Phase-In/Phase-Out process with Procurement and Delivery groups.
- Shape a culture of collaboration, innovation, constant improvement, excellence, transparency, open mindedness, humility, integrity, efficiency, joy, compassion, and fulfillment.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field is strongly preferred, but not required
- 2-5 years of experience within the engineering or renewable energy industries.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology.
- Experience in preparing impact analyses, forecasting and implementation plans
- Experience managing multiple processes and projects in engineering or technology companies.
- Experience with Management of Change in public companies (ISO 9001, ISO 15288, or similar processes) is a plus.
- Ability to liaise with staff, management, and the project team to optimize the time to assess and implement changes.
- Business acumen to improve service delivery and streamline processes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships and achieve common goals.
- Great organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically 20%.
- Comfort in fast-paced, rapid growth environments.
- A passion for sustainability, our mission, and our vision is a bonus
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.