Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 350 experts from 38 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we have recently started operations our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
We now focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure to shape the future of European mobility.
Dear future intern we are waiting for you in our Talent Acquisition team starting January 2024 !
People and Talent Acquisition Function is key to Verkor's capacity in enabling the delivery of low carbon cells and modules by 2025. You will be part of the team and such will support the continued growth of Verkor and ambitiion to recruit the best worldwide talents to bring forward state of the art lithium ion battery manufacturing in France.
- True Support to our team, you'll be our daily support to recruit future "Verkorers".
- Sort out the CVs / resume selection.
- Putting job ads online and managing their renewal,
- Carry out telephone and Teams short interviews.
- Organize partnership and cooperation's with schools and universities to strengthen Verkor's Employer Branding,
- Participation in Recruitment fairs.
- Support recruitment for managers hires : Product & Processes Teams, Function Support Teams
- Bachelor or Master in HR related field.
- Motivated to live a breathtaking industrial adventure !
- Proactive and out of the box thinker.
- You are rigorous and good listener
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with MS Office package, and other common computer programs/applications.
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills.
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.
Attractive work conditions*
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation costs financed
- 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT).
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
*all positions are open to individuals possessing a Recognition of the Status of Disabled Worker (RQTH)
*conditions may apply depending on type of contract