Redaptive is looking for a Credit Risk Analystto determine our customers’ creditworthiness. You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations. Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, assigning risk ratings and writing detailed credit reports.
This is a critical position for a growing company and an outstanding professional growth opportunity for motivated individuals interested in expanding their responsibilities as the company expands.
- Assess the credit and financial strength of Redaptive’s clients by performing fundamental credit analysis of counterparties using both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Complete risk ratings and credit analysis write-ups of Redaptive’s counterparties
- Perform credit screening and maintain a credit tracking database
- Measure and track internal financial benchmarks
- Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk
- Work with cross-functional teams to support sales, solutions, and operations
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- A master’s degree in finance
- 1-2 years of experience in credit risk management
- Ability to understand and articulate credit fundamentals
- Ability to identify potential risk issues that needs escalation
- Good communication skills including ability to build relationships
- Proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel) and Bloomberg
- Strong attention to detail, result oriented, curious, and proactive with an ambition to grow
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service and technology provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help organizations accelerate and scale efforts to reduce energy waste, optimize costs, increase resiliency, and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolio. With Redaptive, customers can quickly overcome capital and resource barriers to achieve energy-oriented benefits. Our proprietary best-in-class meters and data solutions validate and report on critical building information. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures, Rabobank, CPP Investments, and Honeywell.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. For more information, visit redaptive.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.