LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
You will be leading with a team of world class engineers building the energy market using modern technology stack. You will have the opportunity to explore and innovate using cutting edge technologies. This is a unique, high impact opportunity with direct influence into the LevelTen Energy’s Data Services team. Come join us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 or more years full stack web development in all layers (user experience, services and databases)
- 3 or more years team technical leadership and agile delivery
- Experience designing and developing reusable UI components and RESTful services
- Experience establishing technical design and implementation plans for complex features across user experience, services and data layers
- Experience with cloud deployment of web applications and services in either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience collaborating with Product Manager and Program Manager prioritize and deliver features
- Experience collaborating with DevOps on establishing and improving continuous deployments pipelines
- The estimated compensation for this position is $150,000 - $190,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the team of software engineers and test engineers through all stages of software development lifecycle
- Effectively collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders on accurately capturing all requirements for all work on the team
- Establish technical design for complex solutions and plan work across their team and any other teams involved if needed
- Contribute to the source code on a consistent basis in both new feature development and bug fixing or code refactoring
- Provide insightful feedback on reviews of code changes submitted from other engineers to help other engineers to leverage best practices and to improve quality of their code changes.
- Lead improvements in collaboration and communication on the team and improvements in processes and tools used by the team
- Monitor quality of estimates provided by the team and lead efforts required to improve accuracy of estimates and feature planning.
- Mentor team members to improve their skills, their productivity, product knowledge and quality of their deliverables.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculates more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com
to learn more.Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.