Eranovum is a company dedicated to the development and operation of sustainable energy infrastructure in Europe. Since its’ foundation in 2019 it has acquired and developed renewable energy projects in Spain valued at 350M€ with a total installed power of 400MW of clean energy. Today, Eranovum e-mobility, part of Eranovum group, is leading the deployment of EV charging infrastructure with a unique proposal: clean energy to supply the future electric cars.
The company has a fantastic opportunity for a E-Mobility Project Manager looking to join an expanding and dynamic renewable energy company.
Responsibilities and duties
The Project Manager, reporting to the Operations Director, will be responsible of all the phases of the e-mobility projects within their area, after the contract is signed by the Business Development team. And will be in charge of:
Carrying out the projects under their geographical scope
Support the Operations Director with the deployement of the department strategy in terms of permitting, engineering, purchasing, construction and commissioning
Carrying out the O&M
Assessing the potential Capex and Opex of the future projects
Coordinating with the Business Development team in the origination phase (CUPs, site locations) by supporting the negotiations, and carrying out technical analyses.
Coordinating with engineering and installation partners (EPCs) the supply chain, cost and quality of all EV charging infrastructure projects and will:
- Oversee and review the technical documentation to support the decision of whether the location and the project is feasible.
- Advise the business development department in order to adapt the contract/proposal to technical limitations, anticipating potential issues in the construction and operation phases and choose the best technological solution for project proposals.
- Overseeing all engineering/procurement, construction and commissioning subcontracted activities (project write-up, permitting, supply, construction connection to the grid, location visits)
- Coordinating the installation teams and overseeing the legalization process.
- Commissioning of the EV charging infrastructure.
- Initiating and negotiating the O&M contracts and support this activity during the operation phase of the assets.
- Procurement of chargers with a range of providers, both national and international. – that task is much wider (decide about the technical specification, RFP, , procurement contract negotiation, overseen supply, warranties and more)
- Supervising the government subsidies with third party consultants.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors of large deals, establish evaluation metrics and support the selection of a winning proposal
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- University degree qualification in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering (Ingeniero Industrial).
- 5+ years experience in project management of electrical installations (HV and LV)
- Experience in FV or EV charge stations either in LV and HV
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields (Industrial Engineer)
- 5+ years experience in project management of urban electrical installations (HV and LV)
- Experience in FV or EV charge stations in LV and HV will be highly desirable
- Electrical Licensing strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of National Electrical Code, EV charging infrastructure, permitting,
- Strong leadership and communication skills, self-motivated and demonstrated problem-solving capability
- Able to work in several projects at the same time
- Hands on professional with strategic vision, with previous onsite experience
- Result oriented with excellent presentation skills. Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines with good reporting skills
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in various locations around the country
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English
- Driving License required
- Location: Madrid, Spain
What we offer
The opportunity to join a fast-growing company in an exciting sector with a highly motivated team and being part of that growth. A competitive compensation package and flexible schedule and hybrid remote work