Here at Dott, we believe in a future where our cities are free from cars and pollution. With our on-demand e-bikes and e-scooters, we want to help co-create liveable cities where space is given back to people. We dream of cities where it is easy to move from one place to another with less congestion and more socialisation. All work we do is to continue reaching for our mission, to free our cities with clean rides for everyone.
Though founded in Europe, our passionate, mission-driven people come from over 55 countries globally. With such representative employees working in over 9 countries, we can better meet our users' diverse needs. We collaborate with each other, transportation providers, and city officials to ensure what we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. Moreover, each employee is equally invested and accountable for making each decision socially and environmentally sustainable.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
What you will do:
- Help us to develop, improve and optimise processes.
- Monitoring and follow daily KPI’s to manage the operations, and work continuously on improving those.
- Work on strategic partnerships to increase revenues.
- Analyse demand patterns and user behavior.
- Support on recruitment, formation and management of our local teams.
- Be in touch with other operating local teams.
- Oversee operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safety.
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics.
- Own special projects.
What you will need:
- You speak fluent Spanish and English.
- A great mix between “ground-work” and analytics skills.
- Initiative spirit, with a capacity to innovate.
- A results-oriented culture and a tireless determination.
- 6 months internship, based in Madrid, Spain.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Starting as soon as possible.
- A stimulating environment in a booming company.
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship.
What is our Employee Value Proposition (EVP):
We embrace change in our cities, our work, and ourselves. We empower each other to make a lasting impact. We spark meaningful connections by fostering a supportive community. We succeed by adapting the way we work. Unlock the Change
Benefits & Policies*:
🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan
💰 A fair, mid-market salary package
🧑💻 Weekly All-hands meetings
🧘 Mental health support with Open-up
🫂 Employee Resource Groups
👶 Parental policies
🏡 Hybrid Work Policy (twice a week at the office)
🌎 Short-term Remote Work Policy
🏞️ Sabbatical Policy
🪑 Work from home budget
(* benefits will vary based on the country and position)
We continuously measure and improve our environmental and social impact. We’re not claiming we’ll save the world, but we’re relentlessly striving to do the right thing for people, cities, and the planet. We’re constantly putting the environment and our social impact at the heart of every business decision. For more information on our sustainability, check out our Sustainability Report & Manifesto
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I) Statement
Dott is an equal-opportunity employer and aims to be intentional in our ED&I strategy. We operate throughout Europe in the hometowns of countless people, including our employees. To truly free OUR cities, we must have a workforce that not only understands the unique needs of our cities but also represents the diversity within them. To support all our employees to be their authentic selves, we have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment in any regard.
At Dott, we respect fundamental privacy rights. We process your personal data per the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Read our Applicant Privacy Statement for a clear explanation of how we process your personal data. (https://ridedott.com/applicant-privacy-statement/