We make it easy for everyone to build healthy habits and eat more fruit and vegetables by creating innovative products that are highly nutritious, sustainable, and delicious.
How We Do It
Just 1 in 10 US adults eats the recommended minimum of 5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day. We're helping solve that problem with convenient, organic, and mouth-watering products.
We transform fresh, organic fruits and veggies into handy single-serving meal moments such as instant smoothies and delicious ready-to-eat gum drops.
We're seeking a collaborative, mission-aligned Product Innovation Project Manager to join the team and be focused on the development of new initiatives and optimization!
- Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-scope, on-time and on-quality launch and flawless execution of I&R projects from ideation to launch
- Orchestrate all functions involved in the project to coordinate timelines, track end-to-end activities and milestones and ensure project is progressing as planned
- Analyze, identify and drive the timely preparation of the business opportunity along the ideation to launch flow
- Assess risks and strategize to avoid/mitigate critical issues and optimize processes along the way
- Facilitate project meetings mobilizing project contributors with ease and actionable results
- Provide transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk to cross functional team members and -decision-makers
- Ensure timely, consistent and complete data entry,
- Leverage own functional expertise and network to steer the project team towards best solution definition and execution
- Expected to work from our Marvila office about twice weekly depending on project needs
Experience You Bring
- Cross-functional experience gained through participation in I&R projects
- 3+ years of of project management experience
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, a self starter, and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Team player with the ability to foster relationships and network within a cross functional team
- Creative and courageous mindset to challenge and drive innovative solutions and take risks
- Passionate about fruits, vegetables and healthy, sustainable innovation
- Strong analytical profile and passionate for Strategy and Operations
- Verbal and written English fluency
- Experience with CPG brands
- Experience with Notion for project management or other tools
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- Experience in a DTC or e-commerce environment
- Understanding of Regulatory Affairs, Customs, Shipping
- Languages (other than English and Portuguese)
- Lean, Six SIgma certification
How To Apply
Along with your CV, please answer the questions found below; all materials must be submitted in English.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a B-Corp team that is shaking up the nutrition industry for the better!
- An employee stock equity award
- Private health insurance, kencko pays 100% premium for you and your spouse/domestic partner
- 25 days of paid time off
- Donation to your favorite charity on your birthday!
- Wellness perks via our kencko-er assistance program
- Steep discounts on kencko products for you and friends/family, plus free samples of new launches
- Nutrition Consults
- Generous Maternity/Paternity and Marriage Leave policies
- Destination offsites
- Company paid meal allowance
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and for the real fun work environment
**kencko is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.