IONITY makes long-distance travel with electric vehicles an enjoyable experience. ...View Company Profile
Your mission Support the team in various areas such as:
- Take over the master data item creation and relevant checks.
- Assist the preparation of Expense reports.
- Support our capital lease reporting maintaining information on our partner contracts.
- Support our accrual preparation for “restore obligation” maintaining information on our partner contracts.
- Support Clearing of accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Support of month-end closing activities like key physicals and FTE # reporting.
- Support smaller projects
- You are studying towards a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or Finance (enrolled in a Germany University).
- Fluent in English; German will be strongly appreciated.
- Previous working experience via internships will be considered a strong asset.
- Very good Microsoft Office skills especially Excel. Power Bi, SAP or Lucanet are a plus but not necessary.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skill set & independent work style.
- Proactive and motivated!
- You’re available at least 16 hours / week for 9 months or longer.
- High Flexibility and room for own ideas
- Fast pace working environment in a growing industry.
- Young, innovative, international colleagues.
While the position is based in Munich, you can choose to work some days from home.