Redaptive is looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and collaborative Data Analyst for our India team who will work closely with our growing team based in the US & India. and be the culture champion for the Redaptive India team.
The role will involve collaborating with multiple teams such as Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Vendor management and Technology etc. to implement and deliver BI solutions. We are looking for someone who thrives in an ambiguous, fast paced environment, can use great judgement to make decisions and display empathy and resilience.
You would be responsible for assimilating information from multiple large datasets to produce visuals and insights that can be understood and consumed easily. You will need to be creative and collaborative with problem solving and execute team wide initiatives. You will need to have uncomfortable conversations with utmost objectivity and candor while upholding the Redaptive values. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong willingness to work with a team dispersed across India.
- Analyse and organize raw data.
- Maintain and update database and ETL scripts.
- Strategize data warehousing process.
- Review data collected from different sources to ensure integrity of data.
- Validate data/reports against expected outcomes.
- Data visualization and reporting for easy consumption of all stakeholders.
- Maintain BI solution. Iterate through existing solution to improve it.
- Maintain documentation of BI process/dashboards/metrics
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- extracting/analysing data using SQL on an RDBMS
- competent in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online for sharing insights and self-serve reporting
- Strong skills in manipulating data on Excel.
- Ability to use Python for data wrangling and reporting automation
- Ability to work with multiple competing priorities
- Experience working on GitHub or Git based versioning
- Ability to gather requirements by interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization
Nice to have
- Experience in maintaining Tableau dashboards on Tableau Online. Publish dashboards, refresh extracts, manage subscriptions etc.
- Experience in using Python for creating Machine Learning models
- VBA/Macro writing on Excel
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service and technology provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help organizations accelerate and scale efforts to reduce energy waste, optimize costs, increase resiliency, and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolio. With Redaptive, customers can quickly overcome capital and resource barriers to achieve energy-oriented benefits. Our proprietary best-in-class meters and data solutions validate and report on critical building information. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures, Rabobank, CPP Investments, and Honeywell.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. For more information, visit redaptive.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.