M&A/Technical Diligence Services - Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager - M&A/Technical Diligence
Euclid Power Inc. | Location: New York City or Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company that is building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we make data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that the process of deploying renewable energy projects was powered by software, as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our M&A and Technical Diligence Services group who is looking to make a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter, looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project/portfolio management and aid in helping elevate the ‘industry standard’
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual, who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Curious Innovator, who is looking to explore other opportunities within the renewable energy industry, constantly strives for operational efficiency, whether through process improvement or general team development
- Humble, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to support a rapidly growing company by maintaining a “no job is too small” mindset
- A master communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, who will collaborate with Euclid’s Product Team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets.
- A scrappy, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Oversee and own individual client engagements ranging from early development-phase project M&A to construction-phase acquisitions and technical diligence, reporting directly to the Director of M&A/Technical Diligence
- Collaborate and aid in the financing of renewable energy projects through management of M&A processes — including project risk assessment, contracting, legal review, technical and financial due diligence, site and equipment feasibility, etc.
- Develop complete client engagement-specific scopes of work for proposal generation including individual engagement costing and scheduling
- Serve as Euclid’s primary client point of contact on client engagements and own the delivery of engagement scope in coordination with all pertinent stakeholders
- Collaborate with and advise Euclid’s Product team, acting as a subject matter expert of renewable energy M&A and Technical Diligence
- Support overall company and project-specific functions in collaboration with the Director of M&A/Technical Diligence and/or COO including engagement statuses, P&L tracking, and resource loading
- Work directly with the Director of M&A/Technical Diligence, PMO, and the broader Euclid team on process and tool refinement and internal/external infrastructure build-out
- Support technical and financial analysis of both solar PV and energy storage projects from C&I to utility-scale, across all major US markets
What You’ll Do – Long Term
- Advance into an overall senior role within our M&A/Technical Diligence services team
- Oversee multiple high-profile engagements and mentor analysts while reporting directly to the Director of M&A/Technical Diligence
- Coordinate with Euclid’s Product team in the development and structuring of service offerings and new service offerings
- Aid in the development of department processes and overall standards
- Collaborate on the development of the strategy for continuous innovation and services offering refinement
- Directly influence the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform
- Provide integral support in the hiring and future build-out of the Euclid M&A/Technical Diligence team
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in renewable energy M&A, diligence, development, finance, engineering, or construction; or comparable experience in adjacent industries
- Demonstrated experience developing, diligence, and financing multiple C&I and/or utility-scale PV, PV + storage, or standalone storage projects
- Experience efficiently managing sub-consultants, vendors, third-party engineering/design firms, etc.
- Strong technical acumen and a firm grasp of project development/finance best practices, standard equipment, permitting requirements & processes, design best practices, standard QA/QC protocols, contracting & negotiation, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering plans, environmental studies, geotechnical reports, product warranties & spec. sheets, ALTA surveys, QA/QC plans, permitting & approvals
- Full knowledge of the renewable energy project lifecycle - including key project value drivers, project development, financing, deployment, and asset management
- Complete understanding of project and operations management principles and customer success methods and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business, or related fields
- PMP - preferred, but not required
- PE - preferred, but not required
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, Energy Storage, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
The starting base pay for this role is between $153,000 and $180,000 with an equity award as part of your all-in compensation. The actual base pay and equity is dependent upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.