We're looking for
… a passionate Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin who wants to work for a purpose-driven, fast-growing company in the energy sector and contribute to climate-neutral living.
As part of our product team, you’ll be responsible for the optimal allocation of our in-house workforce. Together with your cross-functional team, you’ll build a highly effective product that manages our most unique asset at thermondo, the more than 500 craftspeople for installations and service. We want to send the right team to the right place at the right time while ensuring an outstanding customer experience. What we have to offer Tech Benefits-
- Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market. Get actively involved in the energy transition and CO2 reduction
- Tech team is the backbone of the company as we are building our own solutions maintaining high code quality with 90% test coverage.
- Freedom to choose a language of your choice. Please have a look at our current stack at https://stackshare.io/thermondo/thermondo & we are not restricted to only this.
- Annual Educational/Conference Budget for training. Professional development opportunities and steep growth curve
- Device of your choice
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 30 days of PTO annually
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to internationals
- Great working atmosphere in the spacious loft office with a rooftop right in Berlin Mitte
If you enjoy this
- Develop and execute a strategic product roadmap spanning the installation and maintenance stage of our customer journey.
- Research with users and collaborate with business partners to find the right opportunities.
- Guide an interdisciplinary team of software engineers, QA, designers, and data people through discovering, validating and delivering high-quality solutions (and garden parties).
- Work with our teams on the ground to support the successful rollout to our workforce.
- Measure the success of your features on workforce utilization and customer happiness, collect user feedback, and “never be done” with finding ways to improve.
And recognise yourself here
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a product manager; ideally with building and optimizing operational products.
- Highly committed to solving problems and to driving business outcomes together.
- Ability to align key business partners in operations on a common product strategy.
- Appreciation of velocity and quick iteration in order to deliver value early and learn fast.
- Analytical mindset to measure your product’s success and to use data and insights to inform your next steps.
Your application process
- You go into an initial exchange with Janosch from Talent Acquisition
- If it still fits from both sides you are going to talk to Senior Product Manager
- After this, you get the opportunity to solve a case study and present it to the team
- At the end you talk to our VP of Product, Armin
- Finally, Become a thermondino!
Here we go
thermondo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. thermondo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Is that exactly the challenge you are looking for? Then we look forward to getting to know you! About us
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the turnaround in the heating sector must succeed. That's exactly what we're working on as Germany's largest heating installer.
Half start-up, half craft business, we have set a clear purpose for ourselves:
Together for climate neutral living.
Every family and every home can become climate-neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tons of CO₂ every year.
As the market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the strength of over 800 employees today, the experience of more than 30,000 installations, and the knowledge gained from nine years of development work, we are leading our country to climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!