- Your mission at Climeworks is to generally work on and arrange DAC modules for the CW DAC plants.
- You will create and develop module concepts for the CW DAC plants, both 3D models and drawings.
- You can carry out Plant Design with a multidisciplinary integrated vision: steel structures and civil works, architectural, mechanical, piping, and electrical Design.
- You will coordinate the plant design with process engineering and integrate different component drawings necessary for it, coming from multidisciplinary Engineering suppliers.
- Designing and implementing 3D model planning principles, fulfilling safety requirements, functionality, logistic, easy assembling, and establishing the maintenance plant concept.
- You will set up bills of material and introduce articles into our ERP system.
- You will go with the DAC modules along the projects’ life cycles, supporting the engineering team, commissioning and operation team, and following up all the Plant Layout documentation related.
- You will attend design reviews, contributing to engineering and operation activities related to optimization of our CDR Process, constructability, maintenance, and operation requirements.
- You will work on site for some periods to provide construction support where needed.
- You are a mechanical engineer or technician with up to 8 years of experience in Plant Design of chemical Process Plants.
- You have good knowledge of international standards, machinery codes and regulations for Process Plants.
- You also gathered experience in Process Plant Layouts and Design.
- You also gained strong experience with design software and 3d modelling applications, such as BIM tools, preferably with Solidworks and related PLM functions.
- You are a team player who promotes a positive working culture.
- You are willing to travel up to a maximum of 20%.
- On top of that are you fluent in English and ideally German? Then we are keen to get to know you.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers
At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.