At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
Are you a bicycle mechanic passionate about electric bikes and have a knack for leading and coaching a team front the front? We seek an experienced eBike Mechanic to join our dynamic team and take on a leadership role in our bustling workshop. We want to hear from you if you have the technical expertise, leadership skills, and a genuine love for all things eBike!
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead, coach, and mentor a fast-paced team of mechanics to ensure consistent quality repairs, productivity and outstanding customer service.
- Collaborate with the store manager to streamline workflow processes, optimise efficiency, and implement best practices.
- Perform advanced diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs.
- Handle escalated technical issues and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Conduct regular training sessions, coaching 1-1’s and performance assessments.
- Manage inventory and ensure proper stock levels of essential parts and components.
- Assist customers with technical inquiries and provide expert eBike maintenance and performance enhancement advice.
- Have your finger on the pulse with industry trends, our competitors and emerging technologies.
- Develop strategies and programs that nurture a culture of respect, trust, diversity, and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as a bicycle mechanic, with a focus on electric bikes (eBikes).
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to guide, motivate, and develop a team of mechanics.
- In-depth knowledge of eBike components, systems, and maintenance procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with both team members and customers effectively.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Certification from reputable eBike or bicycle mechanic training programs is a plus.
- Experience with eBike software and diagnostic tools is an advantage.
- Passion for cycling and electric mobility is highly desirable.
We offer you the chance to be part of a team at the cutting edge of the world’s electrification journey, including:
- Working with a switched on team that strives to make the streets greener and serve the rider
- A competitive salary
- Global and country-specific benefits packages
- Monthly team outings & events
- Get to know our product by using one of our e-bikes
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Mental wellbeing support
Zoomers currently represent 45 nationalities and we celebrate diversity and inclusion with equal opportunities for all.