We’re looking for a passionate Brand & Content Manager who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are. As Brand & Content Manager, you will work side-by-side with the Head of Marketing on a broad range of topics. You will be the owner of Inyova’s brand & content strategy and all content produced at Inyova. Inyova is full of exciting stories; it will be your job to make sure they help to turn millions of people into impact investors.
Specifically, you will:
- Own Inyova’s content strategy – ensuring our content wins new customer and engages existing ones.
- Manage end-to-end content process and oversee content calendar – making sure deadlines and high quality standards are met for both content produced for the Inyova community and content delivered to external B2B partners.
- Content creation and copywriting – hands-on copywriting and content creation for our website, blog, social media, newsletter, in-app news, press releases. You will be supported by an intern.
- Brand identity – own and constantly improve Inyova’s brand identity.
- Press relations – in partnership with our PR agency, you will manage and grow our media relations network and arrange story placement on an international level.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure our content delivers to the overall team goals.
- Work closely with other teams, especially the Impact and Investment Management teams, to ensure our content is relevant and meets the highest quality standards.
You will also take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
As Brand & Content Manager, you should bring the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or similar.
- 2–3 years of experience in marketing and content creation owning a content calendar. Alternatively, in journalism.
- You have a proven track record of creating awesome content.
- You are great with words and your storytelling abilities are extraordinary. You can translate complex topics into engaging stories.
- You are comfortable managing complexity to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficient in common office tools (eg MS Office / Google Suite).
- You are passionate for sustainability, technology, finance and/or innovation.
- You work independently and like to take ownership.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- Needless to say, you are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have excellent communication skills and are at native-speaker level in written German and English. This is a required, non-negotiable qualification.
Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one – owning and shaping Inyova’s brand strategy & story.
- You will be able to bring your vision and past experiences to take Inyova’s brand to the next level.
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth with regular coaching from the head of marketing and senior management.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will get an attractive compensation package including an equity stake in the company
- You will receive 30 days of vacation, investment benefits, mental health benefits, and transportation reimbursement.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
Note: Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zürich or Frankfurt (flex. home office possible), alternatively remote with coworking options in Berlin and Munich