We’re looking for a passionate Marketing & Impact Copywriter Intern who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are. You will work side-by-side with the marketing and impact team on a broad range of topics. You will be responsible for researching and analysing how companies in the Inyova universe perform on various sustainable factors and write about it. You will also craft all our impact content from engaging stories about the company in our universe to our shareholder initiatives. Inyova is full of exciting stories, it will be your job to make sure they turn millions of people into impact investors.
Specifically, you will work on:
- Storytelling – you will help us grow the impact investing movement and engage our community through great impact stories ranging from educational content on impact investing, emotional stories of companies in our universe, engaging stories on our active ownership initiatives and more.
- Content creation on various channels – You will create first-class publishable content in a variety of formats (e.g., articles, videos, posts) for a variety of channels (e.g., blog, social media, emails, app).
- Impact research – with the support of the impact team you will dig into our company universe and impact methodology to find striking news, data and facts to craft great stories.
- Marketing & impact activities – you will work at the crossroad of impact and marketing and work on high priority impact projects across all our channels. You will have the opportunity to own the Impact content process from end to finish and design it your way.
You will also take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing and impact roadmap and priorities.
As Marketing & Impact Copywriter Intern, you should bring the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Sustainability, Journalism, Business or similar.
- You have a true passion for sustainability.
- You have a track record of creating awesome content and can point at it. You are great with words and your storytelling abilities are extraordinary. You can translate complex topics into engaging stories.
- You are not afraid to conduct research independently and dig into data, company reports, sustainability reports etc. to create the best stories.
- You work independently and have the ability to navigate complexity.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
- Needless to say, you are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You have excellent communication skills and are at native-speaker level in German and English, especially when it comes to writing. This is a required, non-negotiable qualification.
Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis with high-quality direct coaching through a content management expert.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will be part of an ambitious team with an impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, skills training, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package as well as reimbursement for commuting costs and access to a mental wellbeing platform.
- Vacation for the duration of the internship will be 15 days.
Note: Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.
Workload: 100% | Start date: October 1 | Location: Zürich or Frankfurt (flex. home office possible), alternatively remote with co-working options in Berlin and Munich