As our very first in-house Graphic Designer (d/f/m)
you will be responsible for creating visually appealing designs that align with our brand identity and resonate with our customers. Additionally, you will use your content and media creation skills to develop compelling stories and materials that effectively communicate our brand message to our target audience.Your responsibilities:
- Design visually appealing, on-brand graphics for email campaigns, display ads, landing pages, and social media platforms
- Collaborate with our internal communications team to create engaging and informative media and content for marketing campaigns, including email campaigns, social media posts, blogs, and product descriptions
- Develop and execute content and product marketing strategies that drive traffic and increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions meet business objectives
In this role, you will become part of our Communications team and directly report to our CEO. What we’re looking for
- 3 years+ experience managing and growing social media accounts, such as LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube
- Someone who had demonstrable impact in social channels managed - i.e. increased engagement levels, increased followers
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, and ideally experience in other tools like Canva, Figma, FinalCutPro or similar. Please note that image creation skills are a prerequisite for the role.
- Good video editing skills to create short, interactive content
- Basic website editing skills
- Keen eye for detail, excellent grammar and proof reading ability in English (French is a plus)
- Lots of enthusiasm & a good sense of humor
What we offer
- Mission: VIDA is more than just another software company. As our work goes beyond lines of code and interfaces you’ll have the chance to create tangible impact in real lives.
- Impact & growth: It’s an exciting time to join us! Shape our success story and company culture from the ground up and see the direct influence of your work.
- Diversity: Our team's diversity is truly exceptional. With more than 15 nationalities on board already today and team members spread across the globe, you'll connect and learn from a wide range of perspectives.
- Fully remote working & flexibility: We're strong advocates of autonomy and flexibility. We allow you to determine when and where you get your stuff done most effectively.
- Tech & Tools: We understand the importance of having the right tools to empower your work and will provide you with the latest technology and tools.
- Development budget: Use your budget of 500€/year for your own development.
- 28 vacation days.
- Option to work from our Munich (Germany) or Kigali (Rwanda) offices (Norrsken House).
If you're passionate about leveraging the power of technology to drive meaningful social impact and joining a mission-driven environment, we would love to hear from you. Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply directly via the job advertisement.
Learn more about VIDA and our current projects at vida.place
or on LinkedIn
.We're looking forward to receiving your application!
In case your experience doesn’t fit all of the criteria, make sure to get in touch anyways!