🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
Our ambitious and fast growing commercial function is looking for a Sales Enablement Lead who will launch and lead our Sales Enablement team at Infogrid. Working across multiple regions, the lead will be working closely with the sales, sales operations, partnership and marketing functions to ensure strategic alignment and to execute on our global enablement needs.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales function.
- Identify key areas of weakness in the sales process and funnel metrics, and develop and implement plans to improve them, in conjunction with RevOps and Sales Leadership.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales function to understand and sell Infogrid's solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand coursework, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of coursework and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in setting up and managing a complex Sales Enablement Team of both specialists and Managers.
- Extensive knowledge of: sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment.
- Sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Black belt in facilitation and collaboration.
- 5-7 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required.
- Experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.